We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. Please read this policy carefully. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use the Website.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs, operating system, the state and country from which you accessed the Website, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, the amount of time spent on those pages, the date and time you used the Website, language preferences and similar information.
- Location information, when you use the Website, we and our service providers collect general location information from your computer or mobile device. “General” location information means information about the city and state in which your device is located based on the IP address.
- Your contact information and email address if you have provided it through a contact form on the Website, sweepstakes, or contest. When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website, including transaction history.
How We Use Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- To respond to your requests for information and provide you with more effective customer service.
- To conduct internal business operations in support of our Website such as, sales and marketing, analytics and research and development.
- Customize content, preferences and advertising on the Website and other services
- We may also aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through the Website in such a way that we cannot reasonably link information to you or your device. We may use such aggregate, de-identified, or anonymous information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
How we share and Disclose your Personal Data
Duracell Lights will not lease or sell the information we collect from you. Duracell Lights may share the information with our service providers for the following business and operational purposes:
- Service providers: We provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as sales, marketing, product content and features, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, and legal services.
Retention of your Personal Data
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
The Services are intended for general audiences and not for children. If we become aware that we have collected “personal information” (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13, or under the age of 16 from a resident in the EU, without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.
How we Protect Your Personal Data
Duracell Lights is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We take measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. By using our Website, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Website and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
INIFINITY X1 LEGAL ENTITY NAME d/b/a DURACELL LIGHTS
[3525 Del Mar Heights Road, Suite 867, San Diego, CA 92130}